PDA

View Full Version : New Features

jeremy
12-26-2007, 08:44 AM
As I’m sure you’ve noticed a LOT of things have changed on the board. There are a TON of new and fun features for you to use under your “User Control Panel” (UCP) which is located at the TOP, LEFT side of the “Board Index” page. I wanted to walk you guys through a couple small items to make sure we are all on the same page.

David Bowie once sung “Time may change me…but I can’t change time…” That classic song may have NEVER been written if Mr. Bowie had used our message board. If you want your TIME to be correct on the message board you simply go to the “UCP” and click on the “Board Preferences” tab. From there you’ll scroll down to “My timezone” which has a drop-down tab to the right of it. Simply change that to your proper timezone (UTC-5 Eastern Standard Time for those NEAR Louisville). THEN…directly below that is the “Summer Time/DST is in effect” prompt. This is a function to turn on the daylight saving time function. Select “Yes” or “No” depending on if your area is currently in daylight savings time or not. You will currently select "NO" until after DST. AFTER DST begins you will need to select "YES"!

Also…something fun…while you’re in the “UCP” click on the “Profile” tab and scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your date of birth. This will allow those online to know when your birthday is and maybe send you a nice birthday message.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new board. If you’re having ANY troubles what so ever please let me know.

Jeremy

jeremy
12-28-2007, 10:22 AM
I just added a NEW field to everyone's profile.

If you click on the User Control Panel you can then click on Profile and scroll to the bottom and enter your PDGA #!

I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! :lol:

GetEmWet
12-28-2007, 10:28 AM
And this board Loves You!!!!

jeremy
12-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Yeah! :oops: