PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Ledford?

eric_g
10-18-2007, 10:05 AM
Has something happened to Daniel? I haven't seen him on the course lately or heard from him on the board. Just wondering.

jeremy
10-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Trolls!?!

eric_g
10-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Has anyone else seen him lately?

captain plastic
10-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Now that you say that I have not scene him in a while.

Dick Stout
10-18-2007, 11:33 PM
He's probably been really busy denying the existence of global warming. :wink:

OneTime
10-19-2007, 12:36 PM
He does not deny global warming Does He?

Airborne
10-19-2007, 03:47 PM
I also deny Global Warming,in my opinion it's a farce and there is no overwhelming evidence to support Gores THEORY. In fact a judge in Great Britain recently ruled that if the film is shown to children, they must expose 11 fallicies in the film to make it more honest. For every expert that supports the THEORY, there is one that disputes it.

captain plastic
10-19-2007, 04:47 PM
No offense Steve but the evidence is overwhelming that global warming is happening. I think the dispute is whether or not this is being caused by us.

OneTime
10-19-2007, 11:50 PM
also it is not GORE's theory!

He just happened to fall into the speaker position, and then traveled around the world in a private jet...lol

Steve, use the internet to find some info suggesting otherwise and make us believers. Until then I am going to think about the future of my children's children and plan on going green. :)

John
10-20-2007, 04:23 AM
If we are melting all these polar ice caps where is all the runoff going?
There have been no reports of small islands disappearing.

We did a study that showed if you picked random 5 year periods and checked the average temp in Aug and compared them with other 5 year periods, there was very little difference. In fact some of the more recent 5 year periods were cooler than many of the older spans.

10-20-2007, 05:11 AM
Wait a minute,I didn't have anything to do with these theories. I wish everyone would quit blaming a GORE for Global Warming :lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear its not my HOT breath doing this too us! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daniel
10-20-2007, 08:44 PM
First off, I'm here, I haven't been feeling well at all lately. Most likely facing another brain surgery. Needless to say, life's been a bit difficult lately... :cry:

I haven't even been out to play in over two months. I just feel like poop...what was worse was that I am starting to lose my coordination, so my game started to s**k worse than it did before! :wink: :wink:

Second, global warming (GW) is simply a THEORY, just as global cooling (GC) was back in the mid 70's. Do not try and say that there is any difference between the hype in these two theories. If you don't believe me, go back and look at the articles on GC from ~1975. Otherwise, don't argue. We will look back in 10 years on the GW hype and wonder how so many were duped by such little scientific evidence...

Daniel
10-20-2007, 08:50 PM
For those that wanted info, here's another link:

http://www.globalwarming.org/primer/publicdebateFAQs

OneTime
10-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Very interesting Daniel.
That site made me want to learn more about a subject I just thought was common knowledge. Thanks for the jouney, but my findings only solidified my original opinion. It is better to be more cautious, than more careless when it comes to our fragile enviroment. I hope we have enough change in our actions that we do look back and laugh about how hyped we were. Here is a teacher's lesson.
http://www.pbs.org/now/classroom/globalwarming.html

I hope you do feel better after your surgery (if you have one) so we can play some golf. Even though you say your game stinks, Many people out there wish they could play/putt half as well as you. So hang in there and relax.
Sincerely,
Ben V

captain plastic
10-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Daniel I hope you get better soon. Be well and stay positive.

10-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Your still better than me even when you suck the most!!!! :lol: :lol:

GET WELL SOON DANIEL!!!!!!!!

PDGA#26039
10-21-2007, 10:22 AM
hang in there buddy, i know you'll get better. you're one of my favorite people to play with!

martin
10-21-2007, 10:34 AM
need you to heal up daniel - leagues are getting way to easy without you there - hope all improves - in my prayers

Daniel
10-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the thoughts and words. If the first surgery didn't stop me, I won't let a second one, either... :lol: :lol:

eric_g
10-21-2007, 06:05 PM
That's the spirit. I hope it all works out for you.

Airborne
10-22-2007, 05:15 PM
I just wanted you to know you are in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers. Get Well Soon!! We need you out on the course,and I need your help in fighting this Global Warming panic. :D

GetEmWet
02-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Has anyony heard how Daniels surgery went? He has had the surgery, right?

Daniel
02-28-2008, 08:14 AM
Hey Nate and all,

My surgery went really, really well. My doc said when they cut the fiber that was pulling my spinal cord down, my cord raised up 2.5 inches! ALL of my symptoms went away almost immediately! I'm very happy I did this...

It's been painful as all get out, but now I'm able to walk a couple of miles per day (with the assistance of a narcotic or two :D ). However, I won't be able to get out and play for 6 months the docs are saying now. :cry: However, I've never been one to completely take the doc's advice, so... :whistle:

The bagtag challenges sound like fun...maybe I can get in on it when the time comes.

jeremy
02-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Wow! I'm glad to hear you're progessing. That's some crazy stuff.

captain plastic
02-28-2008, 08:53 AM
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

illyB
02-28-2008, 10:23 AM
You'll pull though this with flying colors Daniel. May the force be with you :bravo:

martin
02-28-2008, 10:30 AM
great to hear - you'll be feeling better -

Top Gun
02-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Good Lcuk Daniel on a Speedy Recovery!! Thoughts and Prayers are with you.

Airborne
02-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Hey Daniel:
I knew you wouldn't be gone to long. I'm sure you will prove to be a quick healer, and that's no theory!